• Recruitment Focus - Parameter reset

u2x
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Let's think we have recruitment focus. Position is selected from the left side PA and Ca selected, and then we go into further details screen to add some parameters (ie. age, based in, nationality)

After recruitment focus completed or for any other reason, if you want to change position to a new one(basically editing a current focus), every single one of the parameters reset. Considering playing in the console is more tedious than pc control-wise, setting up all the filters every time I wanted to edit the position I scout gets really annoying.

Also if you pick a few positions seems like scout thinks you want a player who can play in every selected position. I am not sure that is intended or not but adding an 'and-or' choice could be really nice.

Let me know if you want something from my side to reproduce the issue but I feel like its pretty simple find out.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, it seems to be resetting because you are basically setting a new focus.

There is a warning when selecting multiple positions, it will be anyone that can play those positions.

Hey, @Zachary Whyte Thanks for replying.

I am okay to have this while setting a new focus, but it doesn't seem to be the case all the time.

Let me try to be more clear. Let's assume you have a focus for left back, and you decided you want to swap between 3atb and 4 atb in season so you add wlb into the focus by using edit button on top right. It resets everything. It doesn't look like setting a new focus to me, it is obviously editing the previous one. 

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

There is a warning when selecting multiple positions, it will be anyone that can play those positions.

I didn't understand your answer there, sorry. What do you mean by the warning?

I didn't knew it's so hard to communicate with you guys. Do I have to beg for an answer all the time?

There is no way to scout nations/regions without specifying a single position on fm23 console edition.

Please let me know if there is something I'm missing.

There isn't even a single workaround possible.

• You can't pick multiple positions since your scout tries to find a player plays in all position.
    • You don't have an option to tick "any position from tactic" (Even if it is possible, it is not good enough, since depending on new scouted players you can change your mind and play with a new tactic)
    • You can't change focus position from time to time, because all of the other requirements you want get reset every single time(even CA and PA).

Basically only functionality of new recruitment focus is find a player to specific position you are missing on your squad.

If you are not accepting any of the problems I stated above as problems and you think these are 'intended'; please let me know how can I utilize the new recruitment focus.

TLDR: I'd like to scout the nations/regions I choose with the restrictions I prefer (age-nationality etc.) without being force to choose a single position.

Edited by u2x
    typo