• Multiple Issues

Rezziy
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

All on Series X

Players have no shirt number after being subbed on.

Lose sound from quick resuming everytime.

Added individual player positions but they don't remember them when being brought on as a sub and revert to the default I.e Firminho is set to be a false 9 and comes on to replace my pressing forward Darwin, but it keeps him to the pressing forward my other player was set to.

When praising individual players during game: generally we do a few at a time and the ones underperforming and the extra ones, like no pressure, that are not on the wheel, but it will unpauses the game at every single interaction. Maybe it could unpause and then pause again, if it's designed to only be able to do one at a time or just kept paused untill I decide to unpause it.

Asking assistant in games to set opposition side instructions but always removes the ones I was advised to add when said to do it on the tablet with LT

This might not be a bug but why are all subs unhappy about coming on. I'm trying Liverpool and I wouldn't expect there players to be unhappy and what is the way to cheer them up lol

Sometimes the scrolling up and down in the squad page jumps back on its self and either won't go down half way or up above half way. To make this happen in the overview page just change the page type from general to another by either scrolling them or changing them a few times while scrolling the squad to top or bottom and it always gets caught.

Recruitment doesn't scout anyone, even with the bare minimum, pic included. Settings are as follows. Contract is anyone expiring in a years time with 2 stars on both, I have 10leagues loaded. Youth is anyone under 23, in every position. 2star min on potential and silver 3star on current ability. First team is 3 star min on both.

I'll add more when I come across them. 🙈

16683283388247034007784226230367.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, thank you for raising these issues. It would be easier if we could tackle these one at a time. Could you please make separate posts highlighting these issues.