• Not sure if a bug or just something that was removed for console version

Scotty619
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

On the last 2 console games, players on the bench would have their position listed under their names, I cant get that to show on this version and I now have to check a players profile mid match to check what positions they can play before I make a substitution which can sometimes cause my game to lag out, was removing the position description intentional or is this a bug? If intentional please bring it back, a needless change that doesn't really add anything and only makes it a little more complicated than it needs to be. ( I'm playing on Xbox series x on a wired connection with an open NAT type for what it's worth)

Thanks in advance for any help.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ahh ok, Thanks for letting me know.

Any chance you could make it an option? like when you press x on your tactics screen and it toggles between fitness morale etc?

This is my first thought on playing it this morning. Really annoying when taking over a new club and you don’t know your players well. When you select a player to be substituted then you can see suitable choices but I’d rather see my bench and their positions. Weirdly the goalkeeper in the bench has his position displayed.