• Player cant join affiliate on loan because he's played for 2 clubs... 1 of which is the affiliate

jere_d
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Please fix

20230113180910_1.jpg

20230113180920_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

In general I find this a bit buggy - I've spent a couple months wanting to loan a player in but I can't even click the button because he played for two clubs last season and the game won't switch over to the next season yet. Not sure why I wouldn't be able to just set the start date for the first game of the season of something and negotiate now.

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.

Hi, I created a thread recently on a variant of this issue. Did the player ever play for Arsenal Youth or Reserve teams as Non-Competitive Matches? I had a player that was purchased by AI team, played in zero senior matches and then loaned to me, where they played had all season. Now after recent updates it says they are ineligible.

image.thumb.png.0ebfc92a3a8638ebe21b018a78282f15.png

image.thumb.png.fc838836a999575bc85ea51e53979109.png

On 02/04/2023 at 03:12, afanatic07 said:

Hi, I created a thread recently on a variant of this issue. Did the player ever play for Arsenal Youth or Reserve teams as Non-Competitive Matches? I had a player that was purchased by AI team, played in zero senior matches and then loaned to me, where they played had all season. Now after recent updates it says they are ineligible.

Is there no way to fix this with the editor? This is why we need expanded editor capability - if these bugs can't be fixed in a timely manner then SI needs to at least give us the capability of patching things up ourselves as we go along.

On 02/04/2023 at 02:12, afanatic07 said:

Hi sorry I took a long break

If you reference back to my screenshot what happened was he played some games before i bought him, I then loaned him to sunderland. I jan i recalled him not realising he had already played for 2 teams. So I went to send him back to sunderland. The 2nd team of the season and was having the loan cancelled on me.