• Jerky 3D

Crusho79bv
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

We had the same issue in FM20, FM21 and FM22

It was fixed for FM22 and now it`s back again, jerky 3D

No matter what setting i`m on, it`s the same result

I have a RTX 3060Ti that can take on high and ultra any game out there, ANY GAME but FM23.....

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

Could you elaborate a little further, please? Could you provide a video of the issue? 

This is my problem: it feels like i`m playing with 15-20 fps 

My GPU is at 99% usage, something i never encountered in FM

All my drivers are up to date, i`m playing other games too and do not have this problem

This should not be happening, it`s a RTX 3060Ti, it`s a crazy good GPU for1440p and i can`t play FM23 on high or very high settings even on 1080p

image.jpeg.48cd17cf9354ad68d430e8ce10514dde.jpeg

image.jpeg.a5af7e2bb24c47f5e1df080f2136aca0.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Matty89 said:

same here its like its vibrating even tho steam FPS counter says its at 60fps

same here, it is saying stable 60fps but looks like 15

10 hours ago, TWG85 said:

Thx, i know about that but why would i use it when i should play the game on the highest settings???

I don't have a low end PC, i play RDR2 and other demanding games on 1440p high and it's smooth on 100+fps while FM has the same issue since 2018 and it's still not fixed...

2 minutes ago, nathwiggy said:

Exactly the same issue here. even tried other games that run smooth. Its making the game unplayable at the minute!

I have flashbacks its was exactly like this in FM21 

And after a lot of people here uploaded a lot of posts about it they fixed it i think only in the winter patch 

4 minutes ago, GOODNAME said:

I have flashbacks its was exactly like this in FM21 

And after a lot of people here uploaded a lot of posts about it they fixed it i think only in the winter patch 

/mine has always been fine and ive got a good laptop too!

7 minutes ago, nathwiggy said:

/mine has always been fine and ive got a good laptop too!

Its funny cuz in FM22 everything is on very high quality and its 100 % smooth so its weird why in FM23 its laggy

1 minute ago, GOODNAME said:

Its funny cuz in FM22 everything is on very high quality and its 100 % smooth so its weird why in FM23 its laggy

Yeah crazy, its like its vibrating and stuttering yours same?

Just now, nathwiggy said:

@GOODNAMEIt's smoother on medium but still not perfect like fm22

Yeah sure and even if its smooth with medium quality its not the solution cuz if we capable to play FM22 with very high settings its have to be the same for FM23 

2 minutes ago, GOODNAME said:

Yeah sure and even if its smooth with medium quality its not the solution cuz if we capable to play FM22 with very high settings its have to be the same for FM23 

in fact id say its only slightly better on medium can still see the lag! same for you?

I too was getting lag and also some screen patternation. Kept all other settings to max. but dropped the new rendering feature to 75% and lag was gone. Equally important, the screen was now clean and I could not detect any loss of definition/clarity to the 100% setting, whatsoever. 

Edited by bartdude

2 minutes ago, bartdude said:

I too was getting lag and some screen patternation. Dropped rendering to 75% and lag was gone. Equally important, the screen was now clean and I could not detect any loss of definition/clarity to the 100% setting, whatsoever. 

not going to lie my friend im useless with technology. So i have no idea what you just said

3 minutes ago, nathwiggy said:

not going to lie my friend im useless with technology. So i have no idea what you just said

The rendering setting is in the preferences section. Default is 100%. Move the slider left to 75%.

4 minutes ago, bartdude said:

The rendering setting is in the preferences section. Default is 100%. Move the slider left to 75%.

if you mean on fm its just a drop down of medium high so on.

This is now closed for further comments