• Raised issues that are not fixed

Mrd
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

I raised some issues in the beta that have not been fixed.

Sponsorships:

Brann in Obos have the highest sponsorship income of all clubs in Norway. 

Fredrikstad in Obos have no sponsorship income.

Vard in Postnord avd 1 have no sponsorship income.

5 clubs in Postnord avd 2 have no sponsorship income.

Wrong salary:

Leandro Neto in Lillestrøms second team is the highest paid player in Norway, on 275 000 NOK a week. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks, @Mrd - we have seen your report on Leandro Neto's wages and it will be included in a future update.

Changes to sponsorship income were made by @LarsC for full release - I will defer to him on those. :)

LarsC

Posted (edited)

The numbers in the database are lifted from the clubs official financial reports.

Bergen is the second biggest city in Norway, housing a number of very large companies with big sponsorship coffers. It's also more or less a one-club city and a bit of a football fanatic city. "Everybody" supports Brann, even all the smaller clubs. I lived in Bergen for near 20 years and know this from first-hand experience, not just reading the financial reports.

It's a similar situation to Trondheim and Rosenborg, but maybe Trondheim being slightly smaller than Bergen means that Rosenborg doesn't reach the same level of sponsorship revenue. This is pure speculation on my part, of course.

I've attached 2 screenshots from RBK and Brann's annual financial reports, as these are the best numbers we have to go by. There is no good reason why Brann couldn't be the club with the biggest sponsorship income in Norway. The problem for them from a financial point of view is a rather large debt and a similiarly large overhead, meaning that the club is not turning a profit, despite their substantial income streams.

FFK and Vard missing sponsorship money is a glitch, as I made my way through all the playable clubs just before release, but it looks like the numbers I found wasn't entered into the database for those two clubs. I'm sorry about that.

Skjermbilde 2022-11-09 kl. 13.33.55.png

Skjermbilde 2022-11-09 kl. 13.35.31.png

Edited by LarsC