• hapoel jerusalem data not accurate

idanos28
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

1. jordan botaka has a buy option of 500k NIS.
    2.guy hadida has been released before pre season for free, he is now at bnei reineh.

hopefully you can update this data for a better experience.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1. Can you share a source regarding the buy option?

2. Known and fixed.

As for their stadium - they opened the season at HaMoshava due to renovations at Teddy. They should be back to Teddy in mid-September

4 hours ago, amn said:

1. Can you share a source regarding the buy option?

2. Known and fixed.

As for their stadium - they opened the season at HaMoshava due to renovations at Teddy. They should be back to Teddy in mid-September

the problem is that the stadium doesnt update in mid september, regarding the buy option the club released his contract to the share holders and it says he has a buy option at 500k nis.

11 hours ago, idanos28 said:

the problem is that the stadium doesnt update in mid september, regarding the buy option the club released his contract to the share holders and it says he has a buy option at 500k nis.

Can you upload a screenshot where it says that the stadium doesn't update? Because they return to Teddy in September in my beta.

Where does it say that the buy option for Botaka is 500K NIS?

12 hours ago, amn said:

Can you upload a screenshot where it says that the stadium doesn't update? Because they return to Teddy in September in my beta.

Where does it say that the buy option for Botaka is 500K NIS?

it updated now, just a little later than it was irl, the botaka option is my fault got confused with togui's.
    one more thing. it doesnt let me use the loanees against their parent team even though irl ofek bitton played(and scored) against hapoel tel aviv(his parent club)

Just now, idanos28 said:

it updated now, just a little later than it was irl, the botaka option is my fault got confused with togui's.
    one more thing. it doesnt let me use the loanees against their parent team even though irl ofek bitton played(and scored) against hapoel tel aviv(his parent club)

The first match in Teddy this season was the Jerusalem derby on 12/09/2022. Assuming it was ready for the entire weekend, I've set it to 09/09/2022 (so any matches on September 10th onwards would be played at home, in Teddy). If they did not return on September 9th, I would like to see a screenshot so I can ask the coders to investigate.

As for the Togui loan, we do have the option set but not the fee. If you have any source to back your information, I would be able to update the fee option to 500K NIS as you say.

As for the loanees issue you've brought up, it is indeed a bug that is already reported. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed.

5 minutes ago, amn said:

The first match in Teddy this season was the Jerusalem derby on 12/09/2022. Assuming it was ready for the entire weekend, I've set it to 09/09/2022 (so any matches on September 10th onwards would be played at home, in Teddy). If they did not return on September 9th, I would like to see a screenshot so I can ask the coders to investigate.

As for the Togui loan, we do have the option set but not the fee. If you have any source to back your information, I would be able to update the fee option to 500K NIS as you say.

As for the loanees issue you've brought up, it is indeed a bug that is already reported. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed.

u got the togui one right, completely my fault, thank u very much for the help

hi, another issue i have with hapoel jerusalem, the supporters influence on the board is low, which is weird because the board is made of fans because the club is fan owned/

9 hours ago, idanos28 said:

hi, another issue i have with hapoel jerusalem, the supporters influence on the board is low, which is weird because the board is made of fans because the club is fan owned/

I've reviewed their profile settings in the database and it seems to be set correctly.

What are you referring to?

amn

Posted (edited)

Ah, okay. This relates to the new supporters feature.

I'll open a bug (opened: #60710) about it since the related data seems okay to me.

Edited by amn