When I click to see the information of stadiums of the participation clubs in the HKPL, I find that the information are shown below
For the information above, I found there are something wrong.
1. **** Kok Stadium: Its size should be 105m x 65m
2. Aberdeen Sports Ground: Its size should be 100m x 64m, with capacity at 9,000 (5,000+4,000), there are two spectator stand, one for 5,000 and one for 4,000
3. Tai Po Sports Ground: Its size should be 100m x 63m
4. Hammer Hill Road Sports Ground: Its size should be 96m x 63m
5. Sham Shui Po Sports Ground: Its size should be 100m x 64m
6. Tsing Yi Sports Ground: Its size should be 100m x 64m
For Soccer Pitch dimension (https://gia.info.gov.hk/general/201903/27/P2019032700291_307125_1_1553657612738.pdf)
For capacity of Aberdeen Sports Ground (https://www.lcsd.gov.hk/clpss/tc/webApp/Facility/Details.do?ftid=38&fcid=&did=11)
Grateful if you could update such information. Thank you.