• Incorrect number of league titles Ajax Amsterdam

Kevinho7
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Hi!

Wanted to raise the fact that the game states Ajax have won the dutch league 37 times. This number is actually 36.

The 19/20 season has been cut off so no titles were given, yet the history page of Ajax says they won the league in 2020. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks, I think we had it right in the beta - so not sure how this happened. Could be a code issue .

"Problem" is that we do have to set this historically, and the Dutch FA did grant a theoretical title to grant the clubs (not just Ajax) their European spots - but it doesn't count towards the total. We did set in our database that the league "did not take place" - but I think the code of the game just tells us we're doing something stupid and it adds an extra title to the range.

39 minutes ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

Thanks, I think we had it right in the beta - so not sure how this happened. Could be a code issue .

"Problem" is that we do have to set this historically, and the Dutch FA did grant a theoretical title to grant the clubs (not just Ajax) their European spots - but it doesn't count towards the total. We did set in our database that the league "did not take place" - but I think the code of the game just tells us we're doing something stupid and it adds an extra title to the range.

Thanks for your reply on this. 

The beta said 36 indeed, so a fix seems possible i guess. And if not, ah well, at least the game gives me the feeling I didn’t travel all the way from Heerlen to Amsterdam every home game for nothing since we’ve got a title out of that season 😂

It’s no real big issue or whatever. My ocd for historical correctness just can’t handle it all too well haha

• SI Staff
    2 hours ago, Kevinho7 said:

Thanks for your reply on this. 

The beta said 36 indeed, so a fix seems possible i guess. And if not, ah well, at least the game gives me the feeling I didn’t travel all the way from Heerlen to Amsterdam every home game for nothing since we’ve got a title out of that season 😂

It’s no real big issue or whatever. My ocd for historical correctness just can’t handle it all too well haha

Well done in advance :D

But I agree it should be correct.