• GNK Dinamo Zagreb stadium (Maksimir) capacity

Drago_zgb
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Dinamo Zagreb's stadium (Maksimir) was damaged in earthquake that happened in Croatia in 2020. and because of that, one stand is closed for security reasons, and therefore cpacity of stadium is lowered as stated in the game (picture below).

However, it is stated that is capacity used in normal matches which is not true. it is capacity used in all matches. Croatian Cup final is played there (at least in my save), and the game used full capacity, probably because it is clasified as neutral pitch. (another picture below)

Official report of damage from earthquake is on this link;

https://potres.zagreb.hr/objekti/7?oid=203

Conclusion: no match can be played with full capacity on Maksimir stadium.

Also, because of that building new stadium should be very likely in game, as it is in real life. Because of low attendance (mainly because of poor staadium condition) board will never build new stadium, and in game it could pass 20 years or so to get new stadium. But it should be fixed so board would build new stadium no matter of attendance, and it should be in first years of game.

it is unrealistic that one stadium gets damaged so it cannot be used, and board is not going to build new one because of low attendace, which is in one hand result of stadium getting damaged.

maksimir.PNG

kup final.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Another thing.

Average capacity in percentage is shown compared to full capacity of 35,123 seats, not to used capacity of 24,851.

that means, even if every game is sold out with 24,851 average attendace it will show in the end that only 70% is used, and will never get bigger stadium.

picture below explains i think:

att.PNG

another issue (maybe i am starting to annoy you :D )

dont know what it is with season tickets waiting list. Not sure what it actually means.

says GNK Dinamo Zagreb has 8000 season tickets sold and another 45 000 on waiting list .... how is it possible, with average attendance od 11 000?

there should either be more season tickets issued if waiting list is so long (and capacity is bigger than 8000),

or there shouldnt be waiting list at all

or there should be higher attendance with all them people waiting

picture below (it is end of first season so waiting list is even higher ~ 48 000

seasontickets.PNG

Nice. Good point for all of it, only not sure if any of it is a data issue as the data I inserted doesn't seem to be wrong.

I've set the used capacity to 25k and expected it to be used everywhere. That's the situation in real life. The East stand is still there and the visual stadium capacity is 35k, only not used. So that's indeed very strange and unrealistic.

well, there could be report that says average attendance is  11,017 that is actualy 44% of used capacity. Ridiculous that  it states it is only 31%. And as i said, board will never expand or build new stadium. From my experience in almost every FM, Dinamo is getting expansion after average attendance is above 30k, and after 15 seasons or so, and this way it will never happen. Also board should not wait to get 400-500mil bank balance to do so.

If you are Croatian you know what i am talking about, and i think getting new stadium should be much easier (not sure if things like that can  change in editor/database) and board should agree on that.

Alsom still confused about that season ticket waiting list :D

is there anything you can change about any of that?

another thing is, in club facilities it says stadium conditions are good. It should say bad, or something even worse. Maybe that would affect board to build new stadium if conditions are set to bad/unsafe/unable to pass UEFA regulations

kpain16

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Drago_zgb said:

well, there could be report that says average attendance is  11,017 that is actualy 44% of used capacity. Ridiculous that  it states it is only 31%. And as i said, board will never expand or build new stadium. From my experience in almost every FM, Dinamo is getting expansion after average attendance is above 30k, and after 15 seasons or so, and this way it will never happen. Also board should not wait to get 400-500mil bank balance to do so.

If you are Croatian you know what i am talking about, and i think getting new stadium should be much easier (not sure if things like that can  change in editor/database) and board should agree on that.

Alsom still confused about that season ticket waiting list :D

is there anything you can change about any of that?

Yeah I am Croatian :)

A new stadium always looks like common sense, but in case of Dinamo it is quite realistic that you just won't get a new one... like ever :D

Nope, that's not in my control as far as I know.

Stadium is set to 8/20 which is quite poor. But Dinamo has very good old and new training facilities outside the stadium, the pitches and everything else. Would be extremely unrealistic to put it as poor.

Edited by kpain16

3 hours ago, kpain16 said:

Yeah I am Croatian :)

A new stadium always looks like common sense, but in case of Dinamo it is quite realistic that you just won't get a new one... like ever :D

Nope, that's not in my control as far as I know.

Stadium is set to 8/20 which is quite poor. But Dinamo has very good old and new training facilities outside the stadium, the pitches and everything else. Would be extremely unrealistic to put it as poor.

i thought that is why there two sepaate descriptions in facilities, one for stadium condition and one for corporate facilities (plus those for training facilities and youth facilities and pitch condition), woouldnt that separate those grades?

P.s it is unrealistic that Dinamo would win UCL in 7 seasons, yet i manage to do that in FM... so why would getting new stadium be any different? :D

not just Dinamo, last save on FM22 was with english non league club, managed to get them to premier league and became most reputable club in world with few UCLs won, but still stuck with the same 22k stadium with 10 seasons sold out every home game. just couldnt get new one in any case, with several boards,chairmans, balance with 700mil+ etc.

hope it would make more sense in FM23, not just with Dinamo

Yeah, I was joking about the stadium, mind :)

I've invested a lot of time into rating this kind of stuff and looking at it again now, everything seems completely in order. Training facilities, youth facilities, etc... and the stadium.

In general, I'd rather have the data realistic and whatever the game makes of it, than the other way around.

All of the finances for both Croatian First and Second Division clubs were inserted if they were published by the clubs (most were as it's required by HNS). So Dinamo finances are correct.