• TEAMS FROM OTHER LEAGUES ALWAYS HAVE AN AVG POSSESSION OF 51%

LuCki_BOii
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I've noticed since Beta that teams from other leagues(the one my team plays in is fine) always have possession averaging to 51%. In my current save i'm managing Almeria in La Liga and the possession stats are like in real life (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Sevilla dominating possession) but in other leagues like Prem, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue1 etc... the avg possession of teams is 51% (added a screenshot). I thought this bug would be fixed after the release but it's still there. Also i started my current save(stopping my beta save which i didn't want to) post release especially hoping this would have been resolved. Please help me with this issue, I'm not sure if it's just me or all the other players are facing the same issue.

And btw Pep's City has 51% possession in Prem. Really?! :(

Bundesliga.jpg

Laliga (I'm managing Almeria - work's fine, most stats are like in RL).jpg

Ligue 1.jpg

Prem.jpg

Serie A.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You need to go into detail level and set any leagues you want to "all competitive matches". Then the matches in that league will produce realistic stats

• SI Staff

Unfortunately the Quick ME doesn't yet produce as much variety in possession. It is something we're aware of. For leagues that are on full detail this should not happen.