• Impossibility to load his game

Akasha
    • Public Status: Resolved Need More Examples: No

Hi, 

in this french thread, the user explain he open a ticket to the support but he did'nt receive a answer to solve his issue.

He explain that he save his game on the cloud on 3 different files each 15 games days.

But recently, it's impossible to load his game.

I think his savegame could be corrupt but i want to ask you if you can take a look at his issue.

He upload his savegame on our cloud with the name  Jimmy - Sans emploi (v03).fmt

• Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud:
      Jimmy - Sans emploi (v03).fmt

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @Akasha this issue is currently being investigated. You can find the thread below. Unfortunately we don't have any further update on the issue as of yet, but it's currently with the dev team. Thanks for flagging this with the team.

Hello Desmond Richardson,

I'm the french guy at the origin of that request. 

glad to see i am not alone on this ! And happy to know that the team is investigating. 

I keep my backups and saves preciously while waiting for your results ! 

Thanks ! :thup:

• SI Staff

This has been addressed within the Winter Update. Unfortunately, the fix is only compatible with the primary save. Any file variations (v02, v03, v04 etc) will still be affected. 

@Hesdea Can you take a look at Demond's message ?

in french translation : Ce problème a été résolu dans la mise à jour d'hiver. Malheureusement, la correction n'est compatible qu'avec la sauvegarde principale. Toutes les variations de fichiers (v02, v03, v04 etc) seront toujours affectées. 

Navré pour le temps de réponse ! Ca fonctionne ! J'ai pu charger à nouveau ma sauvegarde. Un vrai plaisir merci à l'équipe pour le travail :applause:

Thanks Desmond Richardson and all the team, it's fixed ! :thup:

• SI Staff
    2 hours ago, Hesdea said:

Navré pour le temps de réponse ! Ca fonctionne ! J'ai pu charger à nouveau ma sauvegarde. Un vrai plaisir merci à l'équipe pour le travail :applause:

Thanks Desmond Richardson and all the team, it's fixed ! :thup:

You're very welcome! :)