• Issue with online save

Bruno1997
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

I've been playing online save with someone and for some reason he tried to join today and it's coming up with a message saying "no database found". I've restarted Xbox uninstalled the game, I've even created new online save and he can join that but can't join the original online save. Any tips?

received_1335500416945996.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey @Bruno1997,

I have a few questions I'm hoping you can answer so we can further investigate this issue for you.

Can you please confirm whether you and all your friends are playing on the latest version of the game? (You can find this info on the main menu within the panel under preferences. It should be 22.4.1)
    Can you also confirm when your game save was originally created?
    If you start a new online career does this currently work for you and your friends?
    Are you playing via Xbox or PC?

I'm having the same issue with my friends we all have the same version and we are all on the same console and we can't even connect if it's a new save 

27 minutes ago, TBRSFC said:

I'm having the same issue with my friends we all have the same version and we are all on the same console and we can't even connect if it's a new save 

I have a few questions that will help us with our investigation into the issue. If you would kindly respond to the following that would be greatly appreciated. 

Can you please confirm whether you and all your friends are playing on the latest version of the game? (You can find this info on the main menu within the panel under preferences. It should be 22.4.1)
    If you start a new online career does this currently work for you and your friends?

Yes we both are playing the same version of the came we are all on xbox it doesn't work if we create a new save and I can't find the date when we started the save 

2 hours ago, Tyler71 said:

Me and my friends are also having the same problem 

I have a few questions that will help us with our investigation into the issue. If you would kindly respond to the following that would be greatly appreciated. 

2 hours ago, TBRSFC said:

Yes we both are playing the same version of the came we are all on xbox it doesn't work if we create a new save and I can't find the date when we started the save 

Do you know roughly when you started the save?

50 minutes ago, Desmond Richardson said:

We all currently have the newest version of the game installed, the began the save in March, if we start a new career it still doesn't all both of my friends to join only one and also says the database is corrupt, we all play on Xbox 

1 hour ago, Tyler71 said:

We all currently have the newest version of the game installed, the began the save in March, if we start a new career it still doesn't all both of my friends to join only one and also says the database is corrupt, we all play on Xbox 

Thanks so much for the additional info, Tyler. It's greatly appreciated. 

2 hours ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Thanks so much for the additional info, Tyler. It's greatly appreciated. 

Please let me know if you are able to help with this issue 

Thank you @TBRSFC this is really helpful.

@Tyler71 our dev team are currently investigating the issue. I will be in touch if we require any more additional information. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates and I'll provide them as and when we can. Thanks for your patience. 

13 hours ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Thank you @TBRSFC this is really helpful.

@Tyler71 our dev team are currently investigating the issue. I will be in touch if we require any more additional information. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates and I'll provide them as and when we can. Thanks for your patience. 

Okay thank you for the update 

4 hours ago, Desmond Richardson said:

This should now be addressed. Can you please all try again and let us know how you get on?

Still won’t allow friends to join, only 1 can join, for the other it says joining online game

3 hours ago, Tyler71 said:

Still won’t allow friends to join, only 1 can join, for the other it says joining online game

There are two separate issues. This issue is in relation to if you received the "No database available" error. I believe the error you are receiving is in relation to the bug linked below. 

On 06/04/2022 at 10:46, Desmond Richardson said:

Hey @Bruno1997,

I have a few questions I'm hoping you can answer so we can further investigate this issue for you.

I am having same issue, 3 of us playing one admin and another can get in and the third has the "joining online" issue and yes Nat open. I'm on Xbox next gen and other on Xbox 

I am having same issue, 3 of us playing one admin and another can get in and the third has the "joining online" issue and yes Nat open. I'm on Xbox next gen and other on Xbox