• 'Jump to table header' auto select in squad menu

John.
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Everytime I go into squad management menu, either directly or by backing out of player menu, the '(x) jump to table header' auto selects the player at the top of the screen and auto jumps to them after every action. I have to press x to change sub menu then deselect the tick in the 'pkd' sub menu in order to unselected the player.

It also occurs when selecting player positions, on every position. 

This causes the 'L' and 'R' buttons not to work until you deselect the player, meaning you cannot advance to game or change menus etc. 

This is infuriating! I rotate my team for every game so I have to reset 11 times every pregame

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

*update* the auto jump to table header seems to happen on every menu/sub menu it is used on, which is just about every screen it is on and there doesn't seem to be a way of disabling it.

it makes the game unplayable 

I'm using the analogue stick to control the cursor.

It is the auto table headers selection that's the problem. Any screen where they are active becomes bugged. I have to unselect the automatically selected option everytime I do any action in the game, otherwise it will stop the whole game interface from working with the exception of pressing 'a' over the 'continue/advance day' option. The latest update has not solved the issue

I would like to concur with this thread. This feature makes the game so frustrating and no mater what happens you loose your place everytime and cannot simply click on the player below the one you have previously selected, as soon as you hit 'x' to go back and touch the right analogue stick it jumps halfway up the screen. Not quite sure why the lad has been asked to post a video of this. Surely you can just play the game yourself and see how frustrated you become trying to look through players on the scouting screen. The only screen this doesn't seem to happen on is when you go to the search screen and look through released players etc, it only seems to jump one player as to apposed to loosing your place completely. But I agree that this issue needs massively looked at, as its just making the game so difficult to find enjoyment on the xbox.  

Having gone back over the original message I realise my comments regard the scouting screen and not the squad screen but the same issue with "jump header" "jump row" persists.

Sorry for any confusion 

Edited by Hunts1985

On 16/01/2022 at 09:12, Hunts1985 said:

I would like to concur with this thread. This feature makes the game so frustrating and no mater what happens you loose your place everytime and cannot simply click on the player below the one you have previously selected, as soon as you hit 'x' to go back and touch the right analogue stick it jumps halfway up the screen. Not quite sure why the lad has been asked to post a video of this. Surely you can just play the game yourself and see how frustrated you become trying to look through players on the scouting screen. The only screen this doesn't seem to happen on is when you go to the search screen and look through released players etc, it only seems to jump one player as to apposed to loosing your place completely. But I agree that this issue needs massively looked at, as its just making the game so difficult to find enjoyment on the xbox.  

Having gone back over the original message I realise my comments regard the scouting screen and not the squad screen but the same issue with "jump header" "jump row" persists.

Sorry for any confusion 

Hey @Hunts1985,

The reason we ask for video evidence is so we can accurately see exactly what is being done rather than us interpreting what people may post. This step is in place so we can avoid any doubt. Would it be possible for you to upload a short clip and we can get this looked at. This would be really helpful for the team and would aid our investigation process. 

Hi Desmond, in short no. 

I've stopped playing the game because of all the bugs, it's too frustrating and unacceptable. The game has been out for 3 months and still has almost all bugs that were present at launch. I can only imagine that instead of fixing the bugs ASAP the team are waiting for the the transfer update in March to possibly fix them. For a game that has a 12 month life span this 4 month wait for a working product is unacceptable