• Can't offer specific transfer values

JRozGamingTTV
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

It's really frustrating that I can't offer specific values like 35 million. After 25 million you can only offer 50 million and I find that detrimental to playing the game. It should have stayed the same as it was in FM21

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hey thanks for the information, our QA team will review. If we have any more information for you we will be in touch. Apologies for the inconvenience,

Yes I agree.  The issue is that when you negotiate a contract everything goes to 0 as the specific values offered don’t exist.  You could edge up and down a few thousand /million here and there but now you can’t. An example is if you add a clause for money after 10 games, it goes from 1k to 500k to 1 million to 2.5 etc. Please make it like 2021 version. 

• Administrators

If you click the left stick, you can focus on the widget and use the right stick to increment. Our team are looking into this issue, thanks for raising. 

This is because of the removing the option to type in values and you cannot use the cursor as much anymore as the + and - buttons arent there. 

Still works fine if you use the confusing other navigation option.