• No update?

BeeAsh
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Seeing as there has been no support or update regarding the freezing of games on the Nintendo switch, have any users managed to find a way of fixing it themselves or bypassing the reason for it happening. 

On two separate games I can no longer process a match or save the game without freezing the screen. Any help would be highly appreciated.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

No I have the same issue and there doesn't seem to be a work around. Have commented on your other thread to hopefully bump the issue. The lack of comms from SI is really bad, at least acknowledge that the issue is noted and is being worked on or something, don't just go quiet.

Strange as I’ve never experienced these problems with previous editions on the Switch. 
    It’s a shame as the game itself is great but it’s just unplayable. I often find support for games on the Nintendo pretty poor when the game is more popular on other consoles.

This should now be fixed in the latest update. We would like to thank you for your ongoing support - your feedback has helped drive a number of changes within our latest update.