• Tactics: While In Match Cannot Move Positions

Sammy87
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

If on the tactics screen while in a match, if you attempt to move a player from one position to another it does not work most of the time. For example if you are playing a 4-4-2 and want to move one the forwards to defensive midfield position you press A on the player/position, the screen changes to show kit outlines where the player can be placed, if you move the cursor to a spot not being occupied already and press A it will not move the player to that location. Some of the time it does work but probably 9/10 times it doesn't, seems to be dependent on the starting location but i cannot tell for certain.

Note: When using the Tactics screen while not in a match it works fine, any player can be selected and moved to any location on the field.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      - Start match
      - Press + to enter Tactics screen
      - Navigate to player on field and press A to select
      - Navigate to empty spot on the field (should be outlined).
      - Press A

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey @Sammy87 is this still an active issue in your game? It seems to be working on my save. I've closed this issue for now, but please respond and I'll re-open it if you're still having issues. We really appreciate you flagging this with the team.