• several bugs

timodondino
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

I just wanted to mention a few things that I noticed. Sorry if they are not all bugs but really intended features or if I have done something wrong or overlooked something.

1) Buttons do not work
    There are some situations where some of the displayed buttons do not work.
    Example: If you filter by criteria in the player search and confirm with Y, Y does not work afterwards to open the filter search again.

2) Disappeared comments in the season review
    In the season review, all new signings and all departures are evaluated by the board. If you click on one of the players and open the profile and then go back to the report from the season review, all the comments from the board are gone.

3) no penalty list in the 3D game

When I open the tactics during the 3D game and go into the standard situations, I can edit corners and free kicks and set the shooters. However, the list for penalty shooters is missing here.

4)  Lists in e-mails are not displayed correctly

Example: In the annual email with the top 50 wonderkids, the players are listed in two rows on each page. The top row is completely visible, while only part of the player's head and at most the player's nationality can be seen from the bottom row.
    The same applies to similar lists such as the best players in the world. It looks a little better if you press the left joystick and collapse the e-mail column on the left, but that does not solve the problem completely.

5) Players disappear to the bench if the number of substitutes allowed is less in the next match.

Example: I play in the Bundesliga where 9 substitutes are allowed. The next match is in the Champions League, where only 7 substitutes are allowed. After the Bundesliga match, the last two players on the substitutes' bench disappear from the tactics menu. Since they are too many, they are more or less deleted, but unfortunately they do not automatically end up in the reserves but are completely gone for the time being. I can only call them up again by clicking on any other player and calling up the list of suggested other players.

In case the following two points are not bugs but features, I would like to sincerely ask you to make it better again next year:

6) No player rating in the tactics menu of the 3D game

When I press "+" in the 3D game and go to Tactics, I cannot see the player ratings of their match performance anywhere there. To do this, I always have to call up the line at the bottom of the screen during the game.

7) No line-up available as a list in the tactics menu

If I click on Tactics in the normal menu, I can edit the tactics as usual and adjust the players with their roles on the pitch. But compared to FM 20 Touch, I can't collapse the green field to see the team line-up, bench and reserves in a list with attributes like fitness, match practice and so on. I miss that extremely! :(

Thank you so much if you take the time to read through this and work through the points. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me. I would be very happy to help improve the game because I really love the FM Touch on the Switch!

Best regards,
    Timo

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.