Jump to content
  • Odd League Table Quirk


    Navelgazer
    • Public Status: Known Issue Need More Examples: No
     Share

    Message added by Desmond Richardson,

    Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

    Hi

    Playing a save in the depths of  Spainish leagues , notice that when I play Coria, a completely different league table shows on the homepage

    It's not a game breaker, but odd nonetheless.

    Screenshot_20220511-133142_FM22 Mobile.jpg

    Screenshot_20220511-133153_FM22 Mobile.jpg

     Share


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    • SI Staff

    Any chance of getting a look at your save? (I'm guessing its down to a nuance of the competitions involved - this isn't one I'm familiar with though, probably group splits and only being displayed on one of the pages? - ie. the sort of thing which the Scottish leagues have a habit of doing).

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    im pretty sure i know what this is, had the same issue with how the league works the first year in arg, at some point the entire 28 teams League splits into 14 teams "Relegation League" and 14 teams "Title League", yet the home page still shows the table of the first 28 teams league the whole year, so my guess is its the same kind of thing.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • SI Staff
    1 hour ago, MatiasDFS said:

    im pretty sure i know what this is, had the same issue with how the league works the first year in arg, at some point the entire 28 teams League splits into 14 teams "Relegation League" and 14 teams "Title League", yet the home page still shows the table of the first 28 teams league the whole year, so my guess is its the same kind of thing.

    Cool - thanks for the confirmation, I was guessing it'd be something like that - I'll get it looked into.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    9 hours ago, MatiasDFS said:

    im pretty sure i know what this is, had the same issue with how the league works the first year in arg, at some point the entire 28 teams League splits into 14 teams "Relegation League" and 14 teams "Title League", yet the home page still shows the table of the first 28 teams league the whole year, so my guess is its the same kind of thing.

    I thought it may be that initially but It isn't that. The league is a straightforward 18 team league with each team playing each other twice, no league split. None of the teams showing on the mini table are in my league.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    10 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

    Any chance of getting a look at your save? (I'm guessing its down to a nuance of the competitions involved - this isn't one I'm familiar with though, probably group splits and only being displayed on one of the pages? - ie. the sort of thing which the Scottish leagues have a habit of doing).

    Sent save game via the in game reporting 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 hour ago, Navelgazer said:

    Sent save game via the in game reporting 

    You should also be able to see Stalybridge Celtic, representing Haiti in the Euro Qualifiers 🤣

    Screenshot_20220512-105329_FM22 Mobile.jpg

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    19 minutes ago, Navelgazer said:

    You should also be able to see Stalybridge Celtic, representing Haiti in the Euro Qualifiers 🤣

    Screenshot_20220512-105329_FM22 Mobile.jpg

    Is that something you did by editor or is that another bug? Either way it's weird lol

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    35 minutes ago, ElliottMS said:

    Is that something you did by editor or is that another bug? Either way it's weird lol

    Bug

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • SI Staff
    2 hours ago, Navelgazer said:

    You should also be able to see Stalybridge Celtic, representing Haiti in the Euro Qualifiers 🤣

    Screenshot_20220512-105329_FM22 Mobile.jpg

    They've got three points! :D

    (thanks for sending the save, definitely something to look into)

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...