• Cosmetic bugs ?

Invisible Witness
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Message added by Desmond Richardson,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

Just found some contradicting statements. One from Medical Centre where my physio tells me to let my player come off the bench but at the bottom it says that the player should start the game.

The other one is coming from my player who was never happy with my hire and blaming me for club's poor form but at the same time he's happy that the club is performing well. I think he hates me...

IMG_20220524_203141.jpg

IMG_20220524_203048.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I don't think the first example is contradictory, you could give a run starting with a substitute appearance. Have to say though I never look at the medical centre.

Second example looks amusing, I suspect the negative comment might just be a reflection of one game you lost or something.

I said when the game was released that I don't think the medical centre was needed or that it was a useful feature. In my opinion I'd rather have something that is a bit more exciting, let's face it, it's not the most exciting feature is it lol. I don't think anyone needs to use the medical centre, I know all I need to know and I'm sure many others do just by looking at your squad screen, I mostly just press the view button and then press condition and then I can see who isn't fit and who is, if a player has played a lot and is only 85% etc then I know to give him a rest. Personally I don't think the medical centre tells us anything we don't already know, if we play a player every match then automatically we know he will be at risk of injury. I would hope for FM Mobile 23 that the medical centre is removed, I just don't believe it's needed or that it's that useful but I know people will find it useful. I have praised the mobile team along with many others on here but there are features that are needed to make the game a little more fun, maybe we get to see them in this year's version.🤞🙏🤞

• SI Staff
    2 hours ago, Hummingbird Saltalamacchia said:

I said when the game was released that I don't think the medical centre was needed or that it was a useful feature. In my opinion I'd rather have something that is a bit more exciting, let's face it, it's not the most exciting feature is it lol. I don't think anyone needs to use the medical centre, I know all I need to know and I'm sure many others do just by looking at your squad screen, I mostly just press the view button and then press condition and then I can see who isn't fit and who is, if a player has played a lot and is only 85% etc then I know to give him a rest. Personally I don't think the medical centre tells us anything we don't already know, if we play a player every match then automatically we know he will be at risk of injury. I would hope for FM Mobile 23 that the medical centre is removed, I just don't believe it's needed or that it's that useful but I know people will find it useful. I have praised the mobile team along with many others on here but there are features that are needed to make the game a little more fun, maybe we get to see them in this year's version.🤞🙏🤞

The medical center isn't the most 'exciting' to a lot of experienced FMM players, however to a newcomer to the game it explains things in more detail and can (hopefully) help them understand what a 90% condition means in real-world terms etc. ... which is why it was introduced.

PS - I think you'll find this years additions more exciting ... hopefully ;)

5 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

The medical center isn't the most 'exciting' to a lot of experienced FMM players, however to a newcomer to the game it explains things in more detail and can (hopefully) help them understand what a 90% condition means in real-world terms etc. ... which is why it was introduced.

PS - I think you'll find this years additions more exciting ... hopefully ;)

I certainly ain't going to argue with what you said there Marc, makes perfect sense. I have found it to be slightly helpful when I first bought the game but I have used it less and less recently, not sure if others have also. I will never be disappointed with any version of the mobile game even if certain features still ain't in as the game is the best available. I have every faith in the mobile team and they always deliver. Any chance of letting us all know the new features for this years game Marc? Lol, or a hint maybe lol, it was worth a go lol. Would love team talks so we can do a Mike Bassett rant at half time if any of us are 5-0 down at half time lol. You have got us all intrigued now regarding the new additions. 

• SI Staff
    19 minutes ago, Hummingbird Saltalamacchia said:

Any chance of letting us all know the new features for this years game Marc? Lol, or a hint maybe lol, it was worth a go lol. Would love team talks so we can do a Mike Bassett rant at half time if any of us are 5-0 down at half time lol. You have got us all intrigued now regarding the new additions. 

LOL - I'm afraid I never announce features before it's 100% certain they're going into the game - it might surprise you to know that I've developed and 'pulled' features from my games in the past simply because they sounded good on paper but didn't 'gel' with the rest of the product when push came to shove ... as such announcing a feature early might actually force us to keep something in which was detrimental to the game as a whole (in my opinion its not the number of features which makes a particular version fun to play, but how they interact and gel as a whole).

• SI Staff
    2 hours ago, Invisible Witness said:

Another one. Player is looking forward to the next match but at the same time he's jaded and needs a rest.

IMG_20220530_182330.jpg

I've taken a stab at fixing this for FMM23, although without a save it is somewhat 'guessing' as to the cause tbh