• squad comparison

carl2809
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

a squad comparison would be great on the coach reports page as well as just the scouting reports and would make it a lot easier to see and find

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yea it used to be there as well, its so annoying that its missing. The only way where to see this info now is in the "Squad Depth" screen, and thats an overall squad thing not a tool to see where a individual player "ranks". I really miss the squad comparison being part of the Coach Report :(.

Edit: ive noticed that the comparison is there, but in my windowed screen its completely absent unless i put text size at 95%, which seems weird since the space above it is quite empty... So its a screen space thing/bug it seems like. Its baffling how little difference that 5% text size makes to show more information.....

1st pic is 100% text size, 2nd pic is 95% text size...

100% TEXT SIZE

textsize.jpg

95% TEXT SIZE

textsize95.jpg

Edited by T-IceMan

• SI Staff

Hi guys, thanks for bringing this up. This is actually not something we've removed but an issue we need to fix. The Player Comparison does not currently appear on higher resolution displays when the zoom is set to over 100%.  This has been logged to be fixed with the dev team.

25 minutes ago, Alex Hall said:

Hi guys, thanks for bringing this up. This is actually not something we've removed but an issue we need to fix. The Player Comparison does not currently appear on higher resolution displays when the zoom is set to over 100%.  This has been logged to be fixed with the dev team.

Yea it happens to me as well with 100%, so not just above that. But thats probably due to me playing in Windowed (so not using entire height of screen for the page, shows how narrow the margain is of the Player Comparison being removed).

Will probably be sorted but thought I'd add that even at 85% zoom, in windowed mode I'm not able to see the comparison (unless I come out of windowed mode).

• Administrators

Thank you for your patience, this should now be resolved with the latest update! 

Please do let us know if that isn't the case.

I am still having this exact issue on my MacBook. I'm on Full Screen mode and it still only shows up when I'm on 85%, but this makes the text for the rest of the game far too small. I only downloaded the game last week so I assume it's the most up to date version.

• Administrators

Could you show us a screenshot of what it's like without the skin on if possible, please. Just using our default skin.

And then if could you provide your dxdiag file (instructions linked) then I'll pass this over to our UI team to get investigated and resolved. :)

Hi. I've switched back and it's now working with the default skin (it definitely wasn't before). Still not working with the other skin I'm using, but I guess that isn't your problem!

• Administrators

No problem, appreciate you letting us know! :) 

And yes afraid so, if it's specifically with the skin then you'd need to get in touch with the creator.