• unable to confirm squad cannot continue

dannyrefc
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

i am asked to confirm my squad on the 30th jul (PL) , i am confirming but then it is jumping back to previous message and remaining as a ''must respond''

i have saved , exited etc , cannot pass this date as not letting me confirm my squad

• Steps To Reproduce:
      i had just signed diego llorentte , i then assigned him squad registration , using the assign squad part of the confirmation news item , the next message asks me to confirm my squads (30th jul) for the season, i click on confirm squad which brings up the squad registration page , i hit confirm and it jumps out and back to the diego llorrente news item the message earlier, not allowing me to continue

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Are you able to confirm him as part of your squad registration any other way @dannyrefc or if you holiday past this date can you then register him? Frustrating issue I know I'm just thinking of what might give QA a bit more idea of what has gone wrong for when they're available.

i am able to confirm him which i did when i signed him and confirmed new squad reg , as normal! , i then continued and got the confirm squads next messages, i clicked confirm squad , which then took me to the squad reg page, again hit confirm squads at bottom as normal! only it jumped back to the diego llorente message and the squad confirmation still there as if unopened with must respond! , i have not tried to holiday past this i shall try this and get back to you! i tried to upload my save but too large? 

i also just noticed that when i hit screenshot on my news items page , i got a screenshot of liverpools staff page so cant show you that either lol, i will raise that one too incase, i know its a minor one 

• Administrators
    1 hour ago, Beliall said:

not sure if you're talking to me or the OP but i uploaded my save to the SI cloud. its named "James Davidsson - Sheff Wed beta" 

Thanks for taking the time to raise this ideally we prefer if you can have your own thread for issues so things don't get confused. 

Cheers. 

• Administrators
    12 hours ago, dannyrefc said:

i am able to confirm him which i did when i signed him and confirmed new squad reg , as normal! , i then continued and got the confirm squads next messages, i clicked confirm squad , which then took me to the squad reg page, again hit confirm squads at bottom as normal! only it jumped back to the diego llorente message and the squad confirmation still there as if unopened with must respond! , i have not tried to holiday past this i shall try this and get back to you! i tried to upload my save but too large? 

i also just noticed that when i hit screenshot on my news items page , i got a screenshot of liverpools staff page so cant show you that either lol, i will raise that one too incase, i know its a minor one 

Do you have a save game from beforehand you can upload for us? Details on how to upload here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Remember to let us know the file name. 

Thanks. 

• Administrators
    9 minutes ago, dannyrefc said:

hello @Neil Brock , i have uploaded a save called 'beta save newcastle utd.fm' , it is saved right at the problem, i will try to find a back up if this is not of use from earlier, let me know! 

Many thanks! 

• Administrators

Thanks for this everyone, can confirm we've logged the issue in our internal system and the team are investigating as a high priority.