• Wrong price on my player

O Braiolinho
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I just started playing FM22 and I chose Valencia to be its manager. One of my first signings was Gustavo Assunçao from Famaliçao at 6'5M€. He has been playing somewhat consistently and has a 6.73 grade. However, on the 21 of november of 2021 I realised his value dropped to 60k€. I don't know if this is normal or not but I'm worried some team offers for him and I have to sell him at that price. I downloaded the game via Xbox GamePass and it is on my internal storage. I'm using the last player update and the leagues I have loaded are the big 5, Argentina, Brazil, Belgium, Colombia, Uruguay, Portugal and the Netherlands. Thanks for reading bug.png.e126c8a911b6c5d903684e32b1c494ec.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hace 11 horas, Kyle Brown dijo:

Could we have the save file to investigate this example, please? :)

I think I just did, could I get some feedback on if it reached you?

• Administrators

The player appears to have a minimum fee release clause of 34k, which is why this has happened. 

I presume this was added by mistake?

If it was an agent non-negotiable term, do you happen to have a save file prior to signing the player?

hace 34 minutos, Kyle Brown dijo:

The player appears to have a minimum fee release clause of 34k, which is why this has happened. 

I presume this was added by mistake?

If it was an agent non-negotiable term, do you happen to have a save file prior to signing the player?

I didn't actually realise that when I made his contract, I will try to sign him a new contract. Thanks a lot for your help! :D