• Work permit issue

RunDMLee
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

When attempting to sign players requiring a work permit it says to offer a certain wage to make sure the deal goes through yet when i do it the work permit application fails no matter who they are 

Happens with just about every player except South Americans

Cant upload example as this is on xbox but this is the exact phrase it says just about every time it refuse a work permit

Submitting this offer with a wage of N/A or above would earn him enough points.

This is on the Xbox Edition on the xbox

Already started a topic but it seems to be closed without any resolution 

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Tried to sign Joris Gnagnon on a free was told that offering him £55k would guarantee his work permit would be granted 

Only to have work permit rejected because the amount of salary N/A was not enough even though it said it would be

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We're aware of this issue and have it under investigation. That text shouldn't appear at all as it isn't valid. 

Apologies for the frustration caused so far, we're working on a solution. 

Absolute joke this has been broken since the game came out & people have constantly complained it should have been fixed way before now

You’ve released a broken game no point even playing it well done clap clap clap

On 31/01/2022 at 09:55, Kyle Brown said:

No update since I last posted I'm afraid.

Has this been fixed yet it has been like 3 months since reporting the issue with multiple fixes to less game breaking things

• Administrators

I'm really sorry but this is still with the Dev team. 

Given the length of time it's went on for we've bumped the priority status and we'll look to find a solution as quick as we can. 

On 28/03/2022 at 16:20, Kyle Brown said:

I'm really sorry but this is still with the Dev team. 

Given the length of time it's went on for we've bumped the priority status and we'll look to find a solution as quick as we can. 

Has this been fixed yet although might be no point haven't touched the game in forever because you produced a broken game