• Work Permit Issue

pompeyhammer
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Playing as West Ham and noticed an issue with work permits

Tried to sign Anel Ahmedhodzic. Was informed work permit might be an issue unless a salary of £70k per week was agreed.

Offered this and contract agreed but work permit was still rejected.

Offered the same fee of £4m and wages (£70k) on Full PC version of the game and work permit was granted

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Attempt to purchase Anel Ahmedhodzic for a fee of £4m and wages of £70k per week on both console version and PC version of the game.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same problem but even worse. I can kind of understand someone who has recently got into the bosnia national team and only playing in sweden being a bit of a work permit issue. But i have had work permits refused for players who are regular internationals playing in other top 5 leagues be refused permits even when offered over 70k a week. Englands work permits are very broken. 

• SI Staff

Please can we get a save game with this issue and some more examples of this occurring?

FM and FMT have slightly different systems for work permits and so we can't guarantee that players will get a work permit on different versions.