• Pre match analyst reports

Pezamaria
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I've started to notice that when I view the pre match analyst reports they always show that assists are from through balls and from just outside the area (For both scoring and conceding). This has been the same for the last 10 games in a row (guesstimate), but prior to that it was always more varied (i.e. one team would be mainly from the right wing, another would be the left wing, another from through balls)

Now that doesn't sound like a bug on it's own - but it's struck me that it's the same for every team and without variation.

Save game added.

For clarity the analyst report is one I access from the Team Scouting Report that lands in my inbox before my next match. Example in screenshot

Scout.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Just to clarify, you're meaning the issue is the fact that it's only ever telling you about the through ball assists? Or do you perhaps think that too many goals are happening as a result of through balls?

We'll investigate either way. :)

Good question. Sorry I wasn’t clearer.

It’s only ever showing its through balls for assists. If I‘m honest I haven’t looked at the detail (sorry) it was just a sudden change from being so varied and it being the same every time.

I’m hoping you can more easily verify it :-)