• Player getting random salary boost

JMD95
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Can someone help me wrap my head around this, I have a player that is on a non-contract that I’m paying $30 an appearance + shut out and unused sub, never agreed to any salary for this play but has randomly come up that I’m paying him $1,200 a week months after he signed.

A22902C6-22F3-483A-B918-A95BE409F253.jpeg

4EBEF6BE-4B37-4F59-AD43-FD70975AADDD.jpeg

052323D7-F830-4B0E-9FC8-94B6A4EA3C06.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am also experiencing this regularly in my team. Amateur club paying nothing to any of my players. Every so often a random player suddenly has a £625p/w wage appear. Only way to stop myself going bankrupt is to release the player.

I've got a worrying suspicion the problem might be the custom database as looking at the club you are playing as I'm probably using the same one. Still strange though given it seems to be completely random which players it happens to. I had it happen to a random member of my U21's who had been with me since the start of the game, another player I signed in season 1 and now one of my more recent signings. Although I went through season 1 with zero issues and it's only started happening late in season 2.

Savegame uploaded under the name 'stinger061 - Wage Issue.fm'

Screenshot 2021-12-13 092951.png

Screenshot 2021-12-13 092856.png

Screenshot 2021-12-13 092800.png

Edited by stinger061

18 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

We'd need a save file prior to the player joining, please, if you have one? :)

I’ll have a look when I get home tomorrow, don’t think I’ll have but but will get back to you asap.

Thanks

On 13/12/2021 at 10:13, stinger061 said:

I am also experiencing this regularly in my team. Amateur club paying nothing to any of my players. Every so often a random player suddenly has a £625p/w wage appear. Only way to stop myself going bankrupt is to release the player.

I've got a worrying suspicion the problem might be the custom database as looking at the club you are playing as I'm probably using the same one. Still strange though given it seems to be completely random which players it happens to. I had it happen to a random member of my U21's who had been with me since the start of the game, another player I signed in season 1 and now one of my more recent signings. Although I went through season 1 with zero issues and it's only started happening late in season 2.

Savegame uploaded under the name 'stinger061 - Wage Issue.fm'

Screenshot 2021-12-13 092951.png

Screenshot 2021-12-13 092856.png

Screenshot 2021-12-13 092800.png

Yeah you could be onto something here, the Australian league pyramid database has been awesome so far so hopefully we can get this sorted!

On 14/12/2021 at 00:34, Kyle Brown said:

It's a difficult one because it's happening to random players at random times. I'll keep regular saves and keep playing to upload next time it happens

On 14/12/2021 at 19:20, JMD95 said:

I’ll have a look when I get home tomorrow, don’t think I’ll have but but will get back to you asap.

Thanks

On 14/12/2021 at 00:34, Kyle Brown said:

hey there, i started up my save again and clicked continue and another player was give a salary of $1,200. 

i have uploaded my save (Jayden Davies - Ormeau.fm) before the second player has received the salary increase to see if it happens to you.

i dont have a save file of before the first player has joined.

thanks

• SI Staff
    On 17/12/2021 at 09:55, JMD95 said:

hey there, i started up my save again and clicked continue and another player was give a salary of $1,200. 

i have uploaded my save (Jayden Davies - Ormeau.fm) before the second player has received the salary increase to see if it happens to you.

i dont have a save file of before the first player has joined.

thanks

Hi @JMD95, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Just to confirm, which player is getting the salary increase? I can see Mitchell is on £625pw, was this done by you, or is this the player in question?