• New Staff not recruited in saves with multiple managers

dshill2
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hi all, kind of a strange bug that I hope I've explained well. In my saves I take control of multiple teams with multiple managers. I delegate staff recruitment to the recommended staff member. This goes as expected for the first of my multiple managers, but for managers 2, 3, 4 etc. the recommended staff member will not fill vacancies. This is for senior teams and all youth teams, and all positions. The exception is B teams - for clubs with B teams, the recommended staff member will sign staff to only to the B team. I've also noticed that if you add the manager midway through a save to a team I haven't managed before, they'll recruit staff - only when it's multiple managers at the initialization of a save does this bug crop up. I also tried resigning from teams with this staffing issue midway through the save and creating new managers to take them over, but that didn't resolve the issue.

I did one save that went two years without filling staff vacancies. I tried again on a new save and through two weeks had no positions filled - usually there'd be a signing or two by that time.

Thanks!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments