• New Signings all say Unavailable - Isn't going to be registered !

giztate
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

fm22.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Signed youth players using editor, from spurs to gills and now get this issue. never happened before.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

19 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Would you be able to provide a save file we could investigate from? 

Hi,  Done - file name 

• Arran Ayres - Gillingham.fm

Just to add, It was a new save, and I started a new season, and I used the  in game editor  to sign youth players from Spurs and other clubs. Yet I can registered them OK , but still wont allow me to play them as they are marked red icon - Unavailable - Isn't going to be registered. Which has never happened to me before. The only think i did different was Steam updated to latest game patch. 

The loan players can play ok.. just not the signed ones!

What does Unavailable - Isn't going to be registered? really mean as it gives you no other information.  Normally it would say why? like played for two team already in one season etc..

Thank you and advance happy new year!

1 hour ago, giztate said:

Just to add, It was a new save, and I started a new season, and I used the  in game editor  to sign youth players from Spurs and other clubs. Yet I can registered them OK , but still wont allow me to play them as they are marked red icon - Unavailable - Isn't going to be registered. Which has never happened to me before. The only think i did different was Steam updated to latest game patch. 

The loan players can play ok.. just not the signed ones!

What does Unavailable - Isn't going to be registered? really mean as it gives you no other information.  Normally it would say why? like played for two team already in one season etc..

Thank you and advance happy new year!

Sorry, I've think I've found the issue.  On the new update from SI, Gills have a transfer ban until Jan 2022. Am I right?