• DoF providing Duplicate Next Opposition Report

Gary James
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

As the title suggests I am getting next opporsition reports from my DoF which has not been requested and my Scout who I have assigned the task too.

There is no option that I know of to stop this.

This picture shows the duplicate reports.

image.thumb.png.52a32619feb261e175fa3479a16c90c9.png

The below picture shows the 1st report is by my DoF.

image.thumb.png.45082dc64676588170888ec2e20b960b.png

The next picture shows my Staff Scouting responsibilities.

image.thumb.png.febb8c5756ef79af5f16a3ba34cee1e6.png

This picture shows that the 2nd report is by the Scout which I have assigned it too.

image.thumb.png.a6b3a39897c3c5fb5a85a489dd969de1.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      This occured in Pre Season in my 9th Season after I signed new staff and set up the Staff Responsabilitites.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Any update on this?

I have the same problem with my save. It only happens when you assign someone to take care of your scouting assignments. Like the OP, I check under assignments and the DoF has no assignment. Under staff>scouting, the delegation is set to Chief Scout and not my DoF.

My uploaded save is:

Diego Timmy - Burnley.fm

Hey @Diegotimmy, apologies for the delayed response. This is a known issue and it's currently with the dev team. There is no update as of yet, but it's highly likely that there won't be a fix for this issue within FM22. 

7 hours ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Hey @Diegotimmy, apologies for the delayed response. This is a known issue and it's currently with the dev team. There is no update as of yet, but it's highly likely that there won't be a fix for this issue within FM22. 

Thats disappointing, but thanks for the update. As long as it's not repeated in FM23 I'll be happy.

@Kyle BrownJust in relation to the last comment by Diego. I also do not get it any more. I assumed that there had been an uppdate that fixed it. But I have changed my DoF a few times since I originally posted this issue.