• Director of Football Suggest Transfer Targets not working as intended

PK
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

When looking for transfer targets, i tried every position on free transfer, to no avail, which is expected if there arent any good free agents, but then i tried to find any targets for a transfer, which also came up with nothing. i backed out of the menu, tried again for transfer targets for a GK, and he found 3 as i would expect (they will usually find transfers, even if they are speculative). I clear the results, try GK for free agent, finds nothing, then switch to for transfer, nothing again, despite finding 3 before. Seems like when it finds nothing the first time it just finds nothing no matter what. 

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Transfers -> Director of Football -> Suggest transfer targets
      Search for free agents in GK, then search for transfers in GK, should both fail to find any
      Back out of the menu, go back in and just search for GK for transfer, which should find 3
      Blear results and try step 2 again.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I notice this is from the Beta version, and it's not been a problem since the full release.... until now.

Ironically I'm also using Burton, but it's the same issue happening now since the latest update. Not had a problem before that