• Days completed to gain nationality reset after work permit application rejected

Maurinho
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I had Habib Makanjuola on a trial at Tonbridge and then tried to sign him on a free transfer, but he failed to get a work permit. That in itself was a bit surprising, but what I at least believe to be a bug is that his "days completed" (to gain nationality) was reset after the work permit application was rejected. Before the WP application he had some 2300+ & status "awaiting paperwork" (see first screenshot), but after the WP was rejected, the "days completed" went down to 4 (see second screenshot).

Please let me know if you need more information - thanks for the great game!

image.thumb.png.8bcfd581c4b78fe0f617f9079c0c11bd.png

image.thumb.png.0592ec83177d6318c078989284ad1c04.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I uploaded two files now actually, but if you use the one called "Makanjuola Nationality 2.fm", you need to click "Continue" just once, and the work permit decision will be made. Thank you!

PS. I hope that actually is a bug and not some random real-life rule on nationality / work permits, but apologies for bothering you if it's the latter. :)