• Cant participate in deadline day

Dresen
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi.

Both in the summer and winter deadline day i don't get asked to participate in it. Do i need to turn it on, or what should i do? This is a whole new feature that just seems to be missing

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Denmark wasn't originally a nation the feature was intended for as we didn't think Deadline Day was as big of a media occasion in real life over there, however, after feedback from users, we have decided to implement it. It's not quite ready, but as soon as it is we'll release it. 

3 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Denmark wasn't originally a nation the feature was intended for as we didn't think Deadline Day was a big occasion in real life over there, however, after feedback from users, we have decided to implement it. It's not quite ready, but as soon as it is we'll release it. 

I'm pretty shocked to hear that IS purposely didn't implement a headline feature of the game in the Danish Superliga because You didn't know it was a big deal "over there". You guys dedicaded 10 min about it in a faeture annoucment video.

Transfer Deadline Day is offcourse an importent day in the life of a danish football fan. Like anywhere else fans follow rumors and stories in the news and on social media. And watches one of severel Deadline Day live broadcast with stories from Denmark and around the world. People even gather outside football clubs headqouters, stadiums and even in airports to catch a glimps of new players.

I'm a at least happy to hear the Deadline Day feature is on its way