• Camavinga from Real Madrid to UTD for £4.7M (£7M)

AdZV
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Playing as Paris FC but noticed this really strange transfer of a player with huge potential. Fee and contract super low and transfer made after first season. Sadly don't have a save before or near the transfer. 

Save game uploaded called "Adam Vaughan - Paris FC.fm" 

image.png.80b21660363ba4cff6f45e0a0ccfde40.png

image.png.0fc107d587afb688f947fe3fb8472f2c.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello and thanks for the feedback. 

In these instances, however, we need a savegame from prior the transfer - also, we're missing additional context as how many appearances did the player make during his time at Real Madrid. 

I don't necessarily see this as a bug, as you see players with good potential be underused and sold for lower fees all the time. Moreover, some of these players never reach their potential, which is also something that now occurs in FM :)

Kind regards,

Vik

Hi,

It's a very unrealistic transfer considering potential ability and also young players (with such potential) don't move from big clubs for fees so low. If he'd "lost" his potential why would UTD be interested. I'd be interested to know his development and potential to see if that is the case but I have huge doubts into your claim of "not reaching potential" after one season. Unless you are saying PA now declines which is something I'm not aware of?

Regards

Adam

• Administrators

We've actually seen this before - specifically with this player - and now have an issue logged. Thanks for taking the time to raise this. :)