• "B" Team players having inflated playing time expectations when negotiating contracts/Offering out for loan

Notweirdguy
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Playing as Amora (Liga Portugal Bwin) in 2029/30

Players who are playing in Amora B (Not in a loaded league) have inflated playing time expectations when I am trying to renegotiate contracts with them. They also seem to react in a similar way as first team players as they get angry when I offer them out for loan.

Attached: Player signed less than 6 Months ago and not played in first team or had considerable attribute growth demands "Regular starter" when negotiating contracts and gets angry when I attempt to loan him out for development. Player does not have a personality or media handling style which would indicate they are particularly controversial also.

This occurs with all of my B team players. (Can send screenshots of other players if needed) 1961919649_Screenshot2022-07-07at11_59_41AM.thumb.png.4978c40e69aec49be69e077af414267f.png536613372_Screenshot2022-07-07at11_50_32AM.thumb.png.5bc587247322d068a73e755b01770247.png728686145_Screenshot2022-06-30at4_30_15PM.thumb.png.a75b0e7136ec6a60dd9fd6a96496229c.png1047150735_Screenshot2022-07-07at11_59_54AM.thumb.png.e81fbacd6bbd76c844bfdb957c5f593c.png767081669_Screenshot2022-07-07at12_00_04PM.thumb.png.e2106a9a53c08c76cc05a1630cae3cdb.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Place player in "B" team for prolonged period of time
      Attempt to renegotiate contract or offer out for loan

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Do you have a save file you could provide for this example? Either before it appears if you can, but if not then after is fine. :)

On 07/07/2022 at 17:12, Kyle Brown said:

Do you have a save file you could provide for this example? Either before it appears if you can, but if not then after is fine. :)

Hi, sorry I have not checked the post recently but I have uploaded a save file on the "Owncloud" software. It is called

"Big Mike - Amora(v3.0).fm"

Unfortunately this save is ~6 months after the initial screen shots were taken, however the same phenomenon with contracts occurs. I was able to loan the players out after making them a bit angry though

Players affected: Friedrich Tshimanga, Hugo Sona, Ludwig Olin, Jorge Sousa, Tarald Kronkvik. There are probably more players who also demand obscene contracts at the club but these are the notable ones.

It has also occurred to me while writing this that I do have some databases active in this save which could be causing the issue, If you find that is the case, I am sorry for any inconvenience i could have caused. Thanks!

On 07/07/2022 at 05:10, Notweirdguy said:

Sorry, I forgot to click the tag of "Need More examples." This certainly needs more examples from other people

This happens to me as well. I'll try to post some examples when I have time. But another similar issue is staff responsibilities. Even if you give all contract renewal and loan / transfer responsibility of b team to other staff members, loan and transfer offers will always come to me. Players will also come to me asking for new contracts (along with their outrageous demands)

I think both bugs are related. It seems as though the game is misinterpreting the relationship between the bteam and the senior team. For example, it would make sense for the players to demand "regular starter" status for the bteam, but not for the senior team - as they are currently doing.

Also in terms of the responsibilites, it seems as though bteam and cteam renewals come under the responsibilities of senior team renewals, since it doesn't matter which staff member is responsible for recieving contract renewal demands or loan offers - they always come to me.

• Administrators

Appreciate that added info Jack, we're still reviewing it ourselves internally too so the more information we get, the easier it'll be for our testers. :)