• B team player suddenly on 750k a week

jbutton
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Playing as Barcelona, in 2022 a B Team player Jandro Orellana is suddenly on 750k a week.

I put down the rise in my wage budget down to the return of Greizmann, Pjanic, Trincao and bigger contracts for my younger players. But once I sold Greizmann, Coutinho and Pjanic i realised my wage for my first team registration was around 1.8m but I was spending 3.2m in total so I went and checked my wage list and I noticed that I had a B team player on 750k a week, rising to 1m a week next season. Not only that, he appeared in the wage list twice. I'm not sure if its a bug with wage % increase or with B team/DoF renewal.

image.thumb.png.ed96a4bfaf4a5850ba14b1f93318b70a.png

image.thumb.png.6720fccf28dcf29899643432a9f2390e.png

image.thumb.png.cf09204339f82ff4515c7c6b4082ffe3.png

image.thumb.png.b52feda3e22df3560f269b56baa6cbbc.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @jbutton can you tell me the actual name of the save game file you uploaded as we wouldn't be able to access it via that link. 

While there is a tongue in cheek temptation to suggest that this is just how Barcelona do things, would you also happen to have a save game available from before the contract ballooned in this way? It looks like this deal started in April 2022 so a few months before the screenshots you've attached. 

If you don't, did you negotiate with him or was it a decision you had delegated?

image.png.39abe588fad7ddc5a0219b5d3d08e5a1.png

These are the names of the files. Unfortunately the earliest save I have is from May. I only noticed his contract in July. 

I delegated his contract to the B team I believe.

• SI Staff

Understandable, an issue like this isn't one you can really predict in advance. Our QA team will take a look into this further with the files you've provided.

• Administrators

We've got this under review and the Devs are aware. Apologies you've also encountered the issue, but rest assured we're doing what we can to resolve this.