• Missing Features on FM Pre-Game Editor Microsoft/Game Pass Edition compared to Steam version

speedstrz
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

There are missing features/bugs when it comes to the FM Pre-Game editor on the Microsoft Store version compared to the Steam one

1: Some of the players attributes do not come up on the Microsoft store Pre-Game editor, Same thing for coaches as well, in sections such as the attributes section and the general ones (reputation, Current Ability, Potential Ability,) etc etc...

2: This goes for the stadium one too, the "Owner" option won't come up on the Microsoft store one so that I can pick the team a stadium for them

3: Not all the changes will save on the Pre-Game editor, leading to different statistics and different attributes in the regular game

The screenshots are from other people I know that in the coaches section where not all coaching tendencies would come up on the Microsoft Store version 

FM PGE Microsoft Version:  Coach Tendencies1710367611_Screenshot(857).png.2d98f2c3790423623944c2ed036be7ad.png

FM PGE Steam Version: All coaching tendencies come up

unknown.png.1418c3580121c95ad0afac34c5c31f5c.png

Stadiums: 

FM PGE from Microsoft Store: Option to a 'Owner' is not there, only "owner type"

1122491380_Screenshot(858).png.84e7b8cf7ea1ea80f2c581ec988924e0.png

FM Pre-Game Editor Steam: "Owner" option AND "Owner Type" option comes up

997373703_Screenshot(859).png.7e36527bb4635c915537cc7e5bb0c366.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Are those screenshots not from different versions of the game? I'd imagine its just a case that the data has changed between versions. The editor that is shipped on steam/epic & ms store are all identical.

1 hour ago, EdL said:

Are those screenshots not from different versions of the game? I'd imagine its just a case that the data has changed between versions. The editor that is shipped on steam/epic & ms store are all identical.

No, all screenshots are from the FM22 PGE, except last screenshot which is from FM21, 

• Administrators

Speedstrz, I'm really sorry you never got a response to this. It went through multiple different people and got lost somewhere along the way. 

On the off chance you're still around, and this is still an issue that was plaguing you, it looks as if the filter in the bottom left may have been set to Active Fields only, which was causing all the unfilled fields to be missing. 

If that doesn't help things and you're still stuck, leave a response and I'll forward this on as a priority. 

18 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Speedstrz, I'm really sorry you never got a response to this. It went through multiple different people and got lost somewhere along the way. 

On the off chance you're still around, and this is still an issue that was plaguing you, it looks as if the filter in the bottom left may have been set to Active Fields only, which was causing all the unfilled fields to be missing. 

If that doesn't help things and you're still stuck, leave a response and I'll forward this on as a priority. 

I no longer have this problem as it was fixed

This is a bigger problem now as Advanced Rules for the Microsoft Pre Game Editor hasn't been fixed for almost 3 months: