• Ghost editor

agoran
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

What is happening with editor, so i want to change player and there is no shown results, i can click on any player...

image.thumb.png.74e08ecf49124bad6297dba12ac1311c.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 18/11/2021 at 16:18, Luke Hume said:

You should be able to find them here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Editor 2022 

Cheers,

Luke

It's empty... just players are empty in editor... but something is seriously wrong with editor, i cant even write amount of debt to team this is just unbelievable that editor dont work as it must

Edited by agoran

So, it passed 2 weeks and no response, why do you act like this?

There still no players in editor, and can write amount of debt to clubs... this developers can quick fix...

I don't have that problem here with PGE. I wrote ronaldo, pressed "Apply Filter" and shows me all the ronaldos.

Hmm if deleting cache files didn't helped; then something else cause your problem.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.c2fb9a7e037e2083e7c09d6712b7d1d4.png

• SI Staff
    On 28/11/2021 at 10:43, agoran said:

So, it passed 2 weeks and no response, why do you act like this?

There still no players in editor, and can write amount of debt to clubs... this developers can quick fix...

We are unable to reproduce this our end, hence why we need cache files to look into this. If you go to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Editor 2022, nothing appears?

1 hour ago, Luke Hume said:

We are unable to reproduce this our end, hence why we need cache files to look into this. If you go to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Editor 2022, nothing appears?

there is only this file

editor@1_25x.skc

My other issue is when on a selected player I go to their contract screen and and select their club to none the editor then deletes most of the contract screen and there is no way to assign them a new club.

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot.png

Finally my 3rd issue is whenever clear the Languages, Days at Club/Nation, Player History, Non Player History or Achievements Tab it just deletes them from the editor completely rather than greying them out like it used too.

Screenshot.png

All 3 of the above issues seem to have developed the more I have used the editor and I have created and published around 100 custom editor files on the stream workshop but the editor is now at a point where it is completely unusable and not fit for purpose, PS I have tried everything to get it working but nothing seems to make any difference.

On 03/12/2021 at 12:11, Luke Hume said:

That's brilliant, that's what we need. We'll get our devs to look into this.

Cheers

So will you repair this editor or what?? Now is 2.5 weeks after my bug report, and nothing,  I cant write values in DEBT to clubs, there is no players in search, the debt is not apply in game what you set. This is just funny that we buy a game and editor that doesnt work and you didnt repair now almost 3 weeks after report, you understand that we cant play game which we cant set as we like, and which has debt in clubs are all finish 2041 or 2040 year

Edited by agoran

On 03/12/2021 at 19:19, Will1981 said:

Finally my 3rd issue is whenever clear the Languages, Days at Club/Nation, Player History, Non Player History or Achievements Tab it just deletes them from the editor completely rather than greying them out like it used too.

Screenshot.png

Found a fix for these 2 issues, click Filter in bottom right and untick "active fields only".

Still have the issue with the Ghost editor on Peaple though.

On 03/12/2021 at 19:12, Will1981 said:

My other issue is when on a selected player I go to their contract screen and and select their club to none the editor then deletes most of the contract screen and there is no way to assign them a new club.

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot.png