• U18 Squad not using same primary trained tactic

steelo23
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Tried delegating, taking control, there's no way to set the same tactic as the first team and the rest of the squads, leaving them training just a random tactic

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i have the same issue, u23s seems to be fine. same thing happening on both my saves . I cant upload my save, will look into this and try get one up but looks unlikely at the minute

Also have issues selecting 1st team players to play  u23 and u18s. On the email if i try to click on a position and select a player it wont let me. 

think i managed to upload one. its called "t wrex".

Ive also had some ghosting issues on this save on the match day, the match stats etc keeps coming on and off during highlights, ive been using a custom skin though so maybe thats the problem

Edited by Workington-afc
    added ghosting issue

• Administrators

Appreciate you uploading it, we'll take a look. :)

Definitely could be a skin issue, would advise trying it on the default skin and seeing if it persists, and if it does, raise it in our Match thread. 

I was about to log this myself, been discussing this with a couple of others in the feedback thread.

The current situation is that if you delegate both parts of training for the U18s, then you can select their tactic in the Dev Centre. If you control either part of training (which then means you get U18s on the sidebar), it expects you to go to U18s > Tactics. However on this screen, the dropdown menu to select the tactic is inactive.

The workaround is to delegate both U18 training types, then go into the Dev Centre and select your tactic as the U18 primary tactic - then go back and take control of training.

On 10/11/2021 at 16:34, Kyle Brown said:

Appreciate that feedback, we've got it under full investigation now. :) 

Hi, is this patched yet? Still having issues with this. Won't save the primary tactic change.