• Coaching Courses

PictoPirate
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I keep only taking jobs if they agree to allow me to take a coaching course (I'm starting sunday league with no badges) but whenever I take a job they won't let me take the course anyway. Is this a bug or are boards just d!cks?

• Steps To Reproduce:
      start unemployed, apply for job, as a clause say you need to do a coaching course, get the job, ask to do a coaching course, resign when they say no for no good reason.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really sorry for the late response here. Is this still reproducing after our latest update?

If so, could you provide a save file where it feels unrealistic where the club wouldn't allow the course? We'd be happy to look into it. :)

I have the same problem in my Journeyman save. I only take the job if in the interview, they agree to me taking a coaching course. But once I take the job, the request for me taking a coaching course just registers as "Completed" under Club Info -> Board requests even though I haven't started the course. If I continue through the season I'm not starting the course, and eventually the "completed" request disappears from the Club Info page.

I've uploaded my Journeyman save file as filename "elvoz - Journeyman.fm", I hope it helps.  I'm now at the end of a season so the request from when I took the job isn't visible anymore. However, it's happened to me in all my jobs so far. I was lucky enough that at my first club, the club kept accepting new requests for coaching courses, so I was able to get some badges. However, after that at each club my request was accepted but I wasn't able to start a new course. That's three clubs so far (MSK Puchov, Timisoara Politehnica, Bali United). It's really annoying because each of these clubs didn't accept any further requests for coaching courses...

• Administrators

Thanks Elvoz, I'd passed over your save file but unfortunately it's too far in the future. If you happen to come across any further examples and could provide a save (ideally) prior to the job interview it would be massively appreciated.

Unfortunately we've struggled to reproduce it thus far but we're continuing to try.