• Registration turkish teams

Omerta013
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hi, when i play the game and i need to register players i see in the eurocup player information button next to the name, like HGC and HGN.

but when i go to registration in the turkish league u dont see this and even if a player has developed in turkey of by a team you dont see this back in the registration.

so the most of the teams have 5/6 key players and these players are not registered??

ps. Also if i change the HGC HGN status of a player with the in-game editor nothing change??

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could we have a save file please where the issue is present? The more examples we have, the easier it will be to resolve the issue. :)

2 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Could we have a save file please where the issue is present? The more examples we have, the easier it will be to resolve the issue. :)

i uploaded the file   Fatih Terim - Galatasaray-.fm

Hi Guys,
    I guess we are talking about the same issue. Looks like TSL Registration rule is buggy. I'm also uploading the save game. Also I've checked onFMRTE and none of formed at club options (0-21 , 18-23, 0-17, 15-21 ignoring loans) marks player as HGC for TSL. 

FileName

• Gökhan Örs - Galatasaray.fm

9 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Thanks for passing over the save, the team are aware of the issue. :) 

Kyle you have a indication how long it takes for a patch update? Not asking for a specific date just a indication.. weeks? Months? Thanks

I am experiencing the same issue too. My HGC players are not recognized as HGC in Turkish League squad registration. Yet there is no HGC/HGN problem in euro cup squad registration. This is annoying and needs to be patched ASAP. 

Hey guys, i have this problem too. My homegrown players are not listed in turkish league squad registration. In Euro cups; There is not any problem. 

when will it be solved? 

Please check my game, its very big problem.Turkish registration issues are very hard already, this bug is making more much harder.

My homegrown players are not recognised as HG in Turkish League Registration. 

Burak Basaran - Fenerbahçe 2.fm