• Motherwell have too many development teams

COYWThePatriot
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

when you start the game Motherwell have a reserve team and U18 which is fine but after a week or 2 of game time a U21 team appears. I'm not sure if its a bug or meant to happen but just feels like its one team too many. You get prompted to fill these extra staff roles also which would be far too much staff for most teams in the SPFL.20211022152328_1.thumb.jpg.74bcba4c79cf7e11c6339d627ce30fef.jpg20211022160615_1.thumb.jpg.3d8c1f72b95a661f436a806977d6e929.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

I can see where you're coming from, but after some feedback this is more likely to be a database issue.

If possible, could I get you to post the issue at the link below instead, please? It'll get to the right people who will be better placed to resolve the issue. :) 

Yeah thats fine ill post in there also. Im just wondering if its not a database issue and the game is generating a U21 team just because of one fixture being scheduled with different rules assigned to it compared to other reserve games. The only fixture that the U21 are scheduled to play is in the SPFL trust trophy which is played by the reserve team but has a rule saying that only 2 player over the age of 21 may play in the match.