• No Fixtures for the 2nd part of the season 2028-2029

bluemadja
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi, 

I am currently in the season 2028-2029 in Romanian First League and there are no fixtures scheduled for the 2nd part of the season.

First game of the 2nd part should be 27th of January as I have set matchdays for Wednesday-Saturday from preferences. I have had no problems before this season nor did I have any crashes or bugs encountered so far. I went on vacation for the rest of the season to see if the problem is solved automatically and a new season starts but it doesn't happen. It's now just stuck in this season.

I have uploaded a screenshot so you can see there are no fixtures scheduled except for the champions league. All other leagues that I've checked have fixtures scheduled. 

Losing this save would be a shame as I've invested alot of time into it and I'm not willing to do that again.

no_fix.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Update 10/01/2021:

I have found out what's causing this bug. Its because of the Match Scheduling Options. If you load Romanian First League and you pick Wednesdays - Saturdays as match days then it will not schedule for the second part of the season. 

The reason for this bug I believe is because by default the Romanian First League schedules the first 2 games of January on Sundays, so somehow it conflicts with the Wed - Sat settings and then everything breaks from there.

I have uploaded 2 saves one with default Match Scheduling Options and the other one with Wed - Sat option.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

fixtures_bug.jpg

fixtures_bug2.jpg

fixtures_bug3.jpg

Edited by bluemadja

• SI Staff

We would need the actual name of the save file you've uploaded, we cannot access the file directly from the link. If you can tell me that then our QA team can investigate this further in due coursed @bluemadja.

Well, the file that has the default match scheduling options is called:

Mihai Morar - Dinamo București Default Fixtures.fm

The other one with the Wed - Sat scheduling is called:

Mihai Morar - Dinamo București Wed - Sat Fixtures.fm

@Michael Sant

Edited by bluemadja

On 10/01/2022 at 00:11, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for providing both of these, this will help the QA team to investigate this in depth.

Hi, same problem over here except the whole first Romanian league season hasn't been loaded. 

If I change the scheduling options to not Wednesday/Saturday will it automatically reset for the next year so I can continue the file and just have a 'year off'?

Happy to attach anything as required. 

19 hours ago, Scfleeds said:

Hi, same problem over here except the whole first Romanian league season hasn't been loaded. 

If I change the scheduling options to not Wednesday/Saturday will it automatically reset for the next year so I can continue the file and just have a 'year off'?

It will not reset because the game counts as the season has started but since no matches will be played the season will never end. I had tested this in one of my saves and just went on holiday for 1 and a half seasons worth of time and the season still didnt end, it's just stuck in the loop.

• SI Staff
    On 11/01/2022 at 18:42, Scfleeds said:

If you can upload a copy of your save file as well the more examples of this happening that we can find would be better. A guide on how to upload your file is available here: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

Managed to get the season up and running again after skipping a year. Fixtures didnt arrive after the winter break again, tried the scheduling and not having saturday wednesday before the fixtures are generated and that still hasnt worked. Anything I can do to solve it? A good 3 days of time into the file so it'd be a shame to leave it but never mind I guess. 

1. Is this fixed ?!?!?!

2. When will it be fixed ?

3. Seems like this is a problem from the beta version and it is 15 february 2022 today, and it still affects the game !

4. How can you sell something that is borderline not playable ?

On 23/03/2022 at 20:48, Michael Sant said:

Just checking back in as this is one that should be fixed now. Have any of you encountered issues with this since? 

Something similar has just happened to me. Promoted to League Two and in the new season I've not had any fixtures scheduled and by the looks of it, I'm still registered in the Vanarama National (Entered into FA Cup 4th Qual rd and FA Trophy). I'm currently attempting to holiday forward to the end of the season to see if this will refresh. I'm hoping this isn't 100 hours down the drain

EDIT - As I am holidaying forward I'm noticing the European leagues have moved forward as suspected but even the premier league has not rolled over. It seems the entire English pyramid has gotten stuck in the previous season

image.png.f7756e228ac940cc753301a46df0b723.png

Edited by Sub Par Player

I think this problem occured to me just now. i have had it happen before, a long time ago before it was fixed, but now im in the danish league and its just "stuck" on this, i dont get a new league schedule, only for Champions league. Is there anything u did to fix it in a save, or is the only fix a new save? 

(I should have got a new schedule about the 17th-20th June)
    image.thumb.png.bdeda9c1849a6d960f10d40a94d73687.png

Just to confirm this is STILL a bug in the game. Ive just reached season 2027-28 in the Romanian First Division and there are no fixtures sceduled, 14 days after the season was suposed to start.

I cant honestly believe that this hasnt been sorted, Ive sunk a lot of time into this save and now its unusable because of a bug that was identified nearly 2 years ago! This would seriously put me off starting another game.

Im playing the Xbox Series X version on Gamepass so itll probably still be a bug pn FM24.