• Unite the Union Champions’ Cup 31051860

Bannside of Killowen
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

The format for 2021/22 Champions’ Cup has been expanded to include Coleraine Runners-Up Danske Bank Premiership and the 2021 SSE Airtricity Premier Division runners-up Unite the union Champions’ Cup (SSE)

The 2 semi finals will be one legged as well as the final, semi final 1 will be Danske Bank Premiership and semi final 2 will be SSE Airtricity Premier Division with the final being held at the Aviva Stadium

There will be £50,000 on offer for this year's winners, with the runners-up set to collect £33,000 and the two losing semi-finalists earning in the region of £21,000 apiece. Unite the Union Champions’ Cup (IFA)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 27/10/2021 at 10:57, Kyle Brown said:

We'll get this investigated and logged. Thanks for flagging it. :) 

Thanks just checking if there's any update, before I start my main save in Northern Ireland

• Administrators

Afraid it wasn't ready in time for release - we are still awaiting further information from within the research team to have the issue resolved. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, as soon as we have it ready we'll look to implement it.

On 09/11/2021 at 15:33, Kyle Brown said:

Afraid it wasn't ready in time for release - we are still awaiting further information from within the research team to have the issue resolved. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, as soon as we have it ready we'll look to implement it.

Hi Kyle, when is the next data patch for FM22 due to be released? 

• Administrators

We aren't at liberty to discuss timeframes for updates I'm afraid, as it puts unneeded extra pressure on our Dev team.

I can only assure you we are are working as hard as we can, and will implement the fix as soon as it's ready. Sorry, I know it's not the answer you're looking for.

23 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

We aren't at liberty to discuss timeframes for updates I'm afraid, as it puts unneeded extra pressure on our Dev team.

I can only assure you we are are working as hard as we can, and will implement the fix as soon as it's ready. Sorry, I know it's not the answer you're looking for.

No need to apologise :)