• No league or cup fixtures generated

asteris_
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

For some reason no fixtures were generated for the 28/29 season. This is the first time something like that has happened in a save game game and has unfortunately ruined it.

I tried disabling the antivirus and reinstalling the game but to no avail. Fixtures are still not generated. I haven't loaded a custom database, even though I downloaded some editor data files for the Greek League, but nothing too major. All other leagues function normally.

Do you know why this was caused so that I can avoid it in my next save? As I'm now worried it might happen again.

I'm uploading a save file showcasing the issue and a backup save from mid-June. Cheers.

Greece_bug.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

This isn't a widespread issue, so the problem will lie with the editor data files for the Greek league you uploaded. If you were to start a new save with the vanilla database, you wouldn't encounter this issue.

I'm really sorry, but there's nothing we can do in the short term to fix this save. Unless they were to generate in a future season if you holidayed ahead, it may be beyond repair.