• Home Grown Player Issue

Soggy
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

I'm playing as Niki Volou in the Greek Super League 2, there's a rule that says at least 10 players in the team must be home grown at the club between 15-23. I only have one player that qualifies for that at the start of the save, I've signed one player and released/sold/loaned out none.

It's resulted in a situation where I can't actually have a bench, I have to leave everyone off in order to meet the requirements of just putting out a first 11.

I thought it might just be with my team being newly promoted to the division, it was giving me an unexpected problem to solve, but I just played a game where it affected the opposition as well (the player on the bench is a fake player I've been provided just for this match).

I'm not entirely sure what the solution is. There are some teams able to put a full bench out, so there are teams in the league that do meet the requirements, but there must be a reason why the team in real life are able to use the team they have. I'd appreciate if this could be looked into.

Thanks.

HGP Rules.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really sorry about this one Soggy. It slipped through the net when we were doing our in house testing. 

We've got it logged now and the issue has been fixed. It should be released in an upcoming update, stay tuned. :)