• Not all coefficient points?

mmmufc
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I'm playing as Lincoln Red Imps from Gibraltar and qualified via Champions League 1st, 2nd and 3rd Qualifying round for the Europa League play-off, wich i won. In the group stage i've got 1 draw and 1 win finishing third, qualifying for the First Knockout round of the Conference League.

image.png.687c2f37efeb436ad8679dd74ad62613.png

For this i've got 3 points in the coefficient list.

image.thumb.png.8989064b483034cba137683cf4257035.png

FK Sarajevo got 4,5 points

They've lost all qualifying rounds they played, only drawing 1 match:

image.png.a71a7f71da41b7335ceb7ac6d5190b60.png

Anorthosis Famagusta lost 3rd Qualifying round of the Europa league and won the play-off Conference league. In the group they got 5 points, but third in the poule.

image.png.66b0d651a07fee77a2c1a59e6af794e5.png

How could it be that those clubs got more points than me?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Your coefficient is correct, it's not like in the UCL where you get a 4 'bonus' points, in UEL and UECL you get standard 'qualification' points, UEL it's 3.0 UECL 2.5 (Though SI got this incorrect and UECL gives you 3.0).

You got 1 win = 2.0 points and 1 draw = 1.0 points thus 2.0+1.0 = 3.0 meaning it's correct.

As for Anorthosis and Sarajevo getting 6.0 and 4.5 respectively, well, that's another bug, as for whatever reason teams that lose in the UEL 3rd qual round get 2.0 club coefficients, and then another for their UECL campaign, for Sarajevo being 2.5+2.0 (should just be 2.5 for losing in UECL playoff), and Anorthosis being 2.0+1.0+1.0 = 4.0 (correct), but then they also get the UEL points making it 4.0+2.0 = 6.0 (incorrect), (Should just be 4.0 for UECL group stages).

Edit: For clarification, qualifying rounds don't give you bonus club coefficient, just the 'standard', being > 1st qual lose = 1.0  > 2nd qual 1.5 lose > 3rd qual 2.0 lose > playoff  2.5 lose

Edited by RealSmokePL

• Administrators

RealSmoke has explained it best. For the issues they brought up we have under investigation currently, but your 3 points is indeed correct. :)