• Can't register entire squad during transfer window

jimmybronx
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Strange bug with the over 21 new players rule in China National First Division. I unregistered my entire squad to try to re-register everyone but I cannot submit because of this rule. Kind of messing up my save because I'm having to play with all greyed out players until the transfer window shuts I think. Which is weeks away.

20220331132515_1.jpg

20220331122334_1.jpg

20220331122338_1.jpg

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Sign too many over 21 players for your squad. Then try to unregister and re-register the team and you cannot submit.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We've removed this rule for any newly created games but unfortunately it's still present in existing ones. 

If you provide your save file we can investigate and see if we can help at all. :)

在 2022/4/5 在 AM12点54分, Kyle Brown说:

We've removed this rule for any newly created games but unfortunately it's still present in existing ones. 

If you provide your save file we can investigate and see if we can help at all. :)

Triggered by unregisteration, some other gamers also had similar cases before, try to register a lot of new players but that doesn't actually require unregistering all existent registered players first to vacate. the right way is to individually select those to be unregistered