• U21 Rule, League Positions after subtraction of points and Relegation misconfiguration

woken_sali
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

First of all, it is known the error regarding the sub 21 rule and the subtraction of 6 points for the non-compliance of this, which hurts the game, but when playing there are several more details about it (game with the original database and not beta)

Firstly, the subtraction of points for the sub 21 rule occurs, although to a lesser extent than in the beta (although I do not know why this problem is now, if this rule existed in previous versions and there was no problem. the clubs managed by the AI, tried to comply with the rule and there was never practically subtraction of points). However, when subtracting points, the league positions of the affected clubs are not modified either, which you will notice in the league table comparing the position and the scores.

This can be corroborated with the continental cup qualifiers, where the top 3 go to the Copa Libertadores, and from fourth to seventh go to the Copa Sudamericana (the eighth depends on the champion of the Copa Chile, in this case Temuco, which is in Primera B). 

On the other hand, relegation in the first division is configured so that 2 teams are relegated and one plays a playoff game against a team from the first division to determine who stays in the first division. In this case only one team is relegated directly, while the second last team (that should be relegated) is the one that plays the play-off game, while the one that originally should play that game is simply saved without much else.

I hope you can corroborate these errors, because they are events that in previous versions with practically identical rules, did not happen.

Pd: I don't speak English and the text is translated with a translator, in case you don't understand something very well. For me I would write in Spanish, but I know you will ignore this and will not read anything, because you cannot do what I am doing and use a simple translator.

libertadores.png

liga.png

sudamericana.png

liguilla.png

primera b.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hace 2 horas, Abdullah Patel dijo:

This has been addressed in the latest build, though you will need to start a new save for the changes to come into effect. Thanks for raising.

Hi, I have checked this and it seems that the U21 rule has been fixed, which is appreciated. However, there is still an error in the Primera B (second tier of Chilean football), in which there are 2 relegations to the lower tier (Second Division) in the 2021 season and 1 relegation in the 2022 season, leaving 16 teams in both seasons. The problem is that in reality only 1 team is relegated this season and not 2, leaving 17 teams in the 2022 season.

If you could review how the league system is currently and will evolve in chile it would be of great help, especially because I understand that it can be difficult to understand these changes (here in Chile also complicates us to know why jaja).

Without more to say, I clarify that obviously I am commenting this with the purpose of constructive criticism and I hope it is not seen as a personal attack jaja.

I appreciate your response and attention,

Regards

descensos.png