• Indonesian League One foreign player limit rules

ImmortalWombat
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

At the start of every season when registering the squad, it says next season you will be allowed 0 foreign players.

Then when you get to the next season you are allowed to register 4 foreign players again, I'm not sure which ones is correct but the information is conflicting.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Would you be able to provide a save file from which we could investigate, please? 

Would save our testing team some time when reviewing this. :)

On 09/02/2022 at 12:09, Kyle Brown said:

Would you be able to provide a save file from which we could investigate, please? 

Would save our testing team some time when reviewing this. :)

i can provide a save but  i have moved on from the club now and league. Would this still be sufficient?

• Administrators

Sorry you never did get a response, we've been trying to reproduce internally from scratch in the meantime as I'm afraid the save you mentioned wouldn't have been any good. If you do happen to notice it happening again, send us the save over and we'll take another look. :)

Happening to me too. I did literally nothing to trigger it, so it should be easy to reproduce.

Just start a season in Indonesia, and right before the first game of the season, you'll get the news item.

According to the OP, this is a cosmetic bug only, since he can still register 3 foreigners + 1 Asian as intended. I can't confirm that yet since I'm in the first season.

Untitled.png

Edited by Chas (Psyatika)